- Full Wearable Knight Full Suit of Armor
- All Armor products are made from the finest materials with an attention to providing intricate details in each piece
- Great for LARP (live action role playing), cosplay, Halloween, fancy dress, theatrical props, and historical reenactments.
- Provides exactly what you need to complete that perfect look
- Manufactured By; Medieval Epic
15th Century Gothic Full Suit Of Armour Medieval suit of armor were created in order to protect the knights during battle and make them more efficient warriors. There were three types of fighting men during the middle ages known as Knights, Foot Soldiers, and Archers. Suit of armor made of 18 gauge steel and usually consists of the helmet breastplate & backplate, gauntlets, pauldrons (or shoulders), vambraces, couters, sabatons (foot armor), greaves (to protect shins). The close helmet was used on the field of battle, but was also popular for use in tournaments. Covers the breast and the back, however the name is sometimes used to describe the breast- and backplates together. Gloves that cover from the fingers to the forearms, These medieval pauldrons can easily suit the needs of LARP to medieval re-enactment groups. Sabaton covers the foot, This knight suit of armor