Ralph Waldo Emerson Solid Brass Compass
- “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail”
- It is perfect for December 25 – Christmas Graduation Passed a Big Exam Surgery Get Well Soon/Welcome Home from Hospital Weight Loss Thank You/Appreciation Sympathy Apology Christening/Confirmation Employee Gifts (custom logos) Grand Opening Bar Mitzvah s Just Because/Thinking of You Compass is working and makes a great gift for boy scouts, husband, boyfriend, father, son, brother, groomsmen.
- Compass Size: 2x2inch , Case: 2.5 x 2.5 x 1 inches
- This beautiful compass is handcrafted to give on following occasions Buying a New Home Birthday January 1 – New Years’ Day Wedding Anniversary February 14 – Valentine’s Day Bridal/Baby Shower March 17 – St. Patrick’s Day Bachelorette/Bachelor Party between March 22 – April 25 – Easter Engagement Wedding Day Surprise Birth of New Baby or New Mom/New Dad 2nd Sunday in May – Mothers’ Day
- Quote engraved face of the fully functional compass with a leather carry case .
“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail” Engraved front face of the compass with leather carry case.Made by Solid Brass Compass with hand made leather case.
There are no reviews yet.