Aluminium Aviator Chair Light Brown Leather Vintage Style Industrial Furniture
- Inspired by fighter planes, from its aluminum-wrapped curves to its padded leather seat and back
- Kiln-dried frame & Plastic feet protect floors from scratching
- Aluminium has a matte finish that’s lightly distressed for a vintage look; intentional nicks, dings & other imperfections are to be expected and add to the character and uniqueness of each item
- The chair’s aerodynamic curves are hugged in riveted aluminum, inspired by the World War II British Super marine Spitfire, put through a five-stage process to distress the metal and create the unique Spitfire finish
- Manufactured by MEDIEVAL EPIC
Aviator leather chair fighter planes, our chair’s aerodynamic curves are hugged in aluminum accented with exposed steel screws, the seat swathed in leather with the softness of a vintage bomber jacket. A low seat and raked back give it true flyboy swagger. Transporting elements of Art Deco to the future of furniture design, the armchair mixes hand-moulded polished metal with distressed, vintage leathers.